The FMCSA ELD Mandate goes into effect on December 18, 2017. Is your fleet compliant? The new Federal Motor Carrier Safety regulation comes with a long list of requirements necessary for carriers and drivers to meet. At Ryder, we want to ensure you have the tools you, your drivers, and fleet need to keep your business moving.
Ryder ChoiceLease Fleet Leasing
We know that no two businesses are the same, so when it comes to your fleet, you should have options. We have one of the most flexible leasing options in the industry to meet all of your transportation needs, regardless of your size or business.
Flexibility The most flexible leasing and maintenance solutions in the industry
Reliability With 95% uptime*
Customize Keep a branded look for your trucks
Real-World Example: Ice Cream Club
Ryder’s relationship with The Ice Cream Club began in 1996 with one leased truck and has since grown along with this successful small business to eight Class B 26-footers. Ryder’s ChoiceLease Full Service program solution was a game changer for the company because it provided trucks with customized trucks with unique features suited to ice cream delivery, as well as preventive maintenance to keep the fleet delivering products without breakdowns or interruptions.
- We Offered:
- Heavily insulated trucks that can keep optimum temperature for frozen products
- Trucks with driver-friendly features to support driver comfort and retention
- Maintenance performed on a schedule that works for a busy fleet
- Replacement vehicles when needed in any location and equipped to accommodate frozen products at required temperatures
- 24/7 response time for vehicle emergencies
- The Results:
Read Case Study
- Successful delivery of $11 million worth of ice cream per year
- Preventive maintenance performed on slow delivery days maximizes customer service time
- Custom truck features make deliveries easier so drivers can focus on customers
- Nearly immediate access to temporary vehicles eliminates delivery interruptions